Questions regarding this policy should be directed to HLScasestudies@law.harvard.edu.
Harvard Law School requires that you supply the following information during the ordering and registration process:
- mailing address
- email address
- telephone number
- name of affiliated educational institution (where applicable)
We use this information for the following purposes:
- to track purchases and perform statistical analyses measuring relative interest in the various areas of our site
- to send email or conventional mail to confirm purchases and deliver product.
In addition, Harvard Law School may employ HTTP "cookies":
- to recognize user access privileges
- to track individual shopping carts through the ordering process
If you have registered on our site, Harvard Law School will not sell, rent, swap, or authorize any third party to use your email address or any information that personally identifies you without your affirmative permission. We will not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information.
Harvard Law School is not responsible for the content or policies of other websites.